When Janine presents she shares knowledge, delivers meaningful content and inspires action
A speaker for events, breakout sessions and workshops, Janine Fafard loves helping people reach their full potential.
From presenting thoughtful techniques to deal with stress and anxiety, money and financial success, corporate wellness and personal power to working with individuals on personal challenges. When Janine presents she shares knowledge, delivers meaningful content and inspires action.
Her programs can be tailored to diverse audiences including:
C-level leadership, customer care, managers, entrepreneurs, small business and home-based businesses, students, educational institutions and non-profits.
Partial list of past clients:
- American Embassy: Lectures at Health Fair
- ELLAS: Lecture and workshop at a Women’s conference
- Gensler: Lecture at a Health Fair
- GSK: 4-hour workshop for executives
- ISSSEEM: Lecture and workshop
- Purdy Motor: 3-hour workshop for executives
- REAL: Introduction to Tapping
- Roche: 2 CD’s on relaxation
- WWCR: Lectures
- YPO (Costa Rica chapter): 4-hour workshop